Friday, March 30, 2012

Jacob's stats


Just a quick update. Our Jacob saw the MD this week and is 21 pounds 2 ounces and 29 3/8 inches tall. His weight went down in percent a good deal this go around, but that is because Mommy has been so sick with baby #5 and Jacob was insistent on not taking bottles! (Gracie was the same way when I was pregnant with Jacob! In both cases it was one of my earliest signs that I was pregnant, my little ones loosing weight!)
Jacob is now finally taking bottles better and eating lots of table foods. He wants nothing to do with whole milk, but we will keep trying! Everything else is right on target. Growing so fast!

2 comments:

nicole said...

Sweet Boy!
My children never did like whole milk. I keep lowering the % until I found some they liked. Dr said it was ok b/c they like other dairy, had plenty of body fat :) and the NC sun gave them plenty of Vit D!!

Turley Family said...

Yay for baby Jacob! We love you guys!