Jacob has a security blanket (actually three of them :)) that looks like a giraffe. So, for his first birthday we decided to go with a giraffe/safari theme.
Here Jacob is eating some birthday breakfast doughnuts!

Birthday boy with siblings

Birthday boy with Daddy

Birthday boy with Mommy

We made it easy for this birthday and just picked up subs on the way home from church to celebrate!

Doesn't he look like trouble in this picture?

So many presents from family and friends, where to begin?




Instead of a cake, we went with these cute cupcake wrappers.

Jacob is not so sure of the cupcake at first.

What is this thing?? Am I eating it right?

Silly me, now I get it...start with the icing side first. Yeah, I could get used to this.

Happy 1st birthday sweet son! We love you!
2 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Jacob! Great pictures of his party. Very cute idea with the theme of the party.
Happy 1st birthday!
Post a Comment