
We told the kids last week, and since then Gracie has been walking around the house putting all her babies under her shirt. When we asked her if it will be a sister or brother, she changes her answer each time. They boys say it will be a brother "because they need more help taking care of Gracie!"
Please pray with us that this newest addition would grow strong and healthy.
Love,
The Morgan Family
J,M,L,B,G,J and ?
8 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! Congratulations! You are going to be a family of 7!!!!
WOOO HOOO!!!! This Grammy loves #5 already!! Praying for you all, all the time. I love and miss you...Guess I better make reservations, eh??
Congratulations! What a blessing from the Lord!
YAY!!! So excited for you! What a sweet blessing =)
Congratulations!! Luke and Ben are too smart, they already know their sister will need lots of protection. I hope you have lots of quiet time until you get your energy back. Praying for your newest addition!
Yea! I am so excited to be able to hold another Morgan baby at church!!! I'll pray for you to have some rest...or feel like you've rested!!!
So excited for you all! Praying that you can really cherish this pregnancy and each milestone, even with so much activity going on around you! Love that little new blessing already!
Yay for cousin #18! We are praying her him/her and can't wait to meet it!
Post a Comment