Occasionally during our school day there is something that is difficult to explain without showing Luke and Ben. Somehow, one of these topics was jumping rope. They had never seen it before, and I was (sadly) trying to show them using a scarf because we don't have a jump rope (we are going to change that!) Anyway, I don't know how mothers home school without the internet, because You Tube can be a very beautiful thing for such occasions. :):) So I found a VERY cool video (www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqI7cGM9mWs) of a jump rope performance.
Okay, enter random tangent....
When we were watching this video there was a link to watch some guy do over 130 push ups in 30 seconds! I have mentioned before that Ben is a push up machine, so we watched that video too and he was mesmerized! Ever since he has been working on getting his push ups faster. Ben does pushups throughout the day, all day long. He has so much energy and has to get it out somehow.
I don't know what the pushup World Record is for 4 year olds.....but I think he could have a chance! :) Have a look and see what you think!
5 comments:
meredith, you will laugh but i read the title of this post & totally thought you were going to say you were pregnant... 5 kids under what, 4? could certainly count as some kind of record, although for me, it just might definitely mean the looney bin. you are supermom! :)
oh my word Ben is a BEAST!!! So cute!! I bet that is some kind of record..
Oh for pete's sake....he puts all of us former Air Force trainees to shame!!!! Love that little ball of energy!
What a tough little guy...not his heart, only his strength! Love the updates..makes me feel not so far away! Love and Miss you all, Ma
GO BEN GO!
Post a Comment