Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ethiopian Babies

When I was sorting a closet a few weeks back I discovered Luke and Ben's Ethiopian outfits from when they were adopted. I also had forgotten that we had gotten a second bigger set for each of the boys. Well, I pulled them out and decided to dress up all four in traditional Ethiopian attire. It is a good thing I pulled them out that week because Gracie and Jacob just barely fit in their outfits!



Such a beautiful site it is, being able to enjoy and celebrate our families unique blended cultural background!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!! So cute! We have a family set too...I need to take a picture like this =)

Tara said...

What a great picture! So glad you bought bigger size outfits too!

Becky Kerger said...

LOVE THE PHOTO...but LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH I ACHE!!!

Kameron Meyer said...

LOVE IT...LOVE THEM...LOVE YOU!

Turley Family said...

When I saw this, all I could think about was when you talk about the trip and the boys say "All the way to Ethiopia" like they are flying a plane! So happy they are part of our lives!