I don't know why this question is such a popular question, but it is. We are constantly asked who Gracie and Jacob look like. Some days a random stranger will say "Oh my, your daughter smiles just like you" and other days some one at church will say Jacob looks like either one of us. So, just for fun I thought I would post a few pictures of Jeff and I when we were young and let you share with us what you think! :) So, who do they look like?? ( I have to add that when Ben has his tonsils out, the nurse told him that he looked like Me! :))
Daddy????
Or Mommy???
We happen to think they are a perfect blend of both! :) But can't wait to hear what you think.
Okay...so, we definitely think Jacob looks a lot like Jeff, but has kind of the round Brinton-Kerger face shape. And Gracie, a mix...but that photo of you with two pig tails and the previous photo of Gracie smiling with two pigtails are just too similar! You should place them side by side! Love you all!
I think whatever the mix/recipe...its perfect and I look forward to as many more as the Lord will give you. Don't forget Luke has your dimples as well.....LOVE THEM ALL
3 comments:
Oh my...I love this. Who knew you and Jeff looked so much alike!!! I agree they are a perfect blend!!
Okay...so, we definitely think Jacob looks a lot like Jeff, but has kind of the round Brinton-Kerger face shape. And Gracie, a mix...but that photo of you with two pig tails and the previous photo of Gracie smiling with two pigtails are just too similar! You should place them side by side! Love you all!
I think whatever the mix/recipe...its perfect and I look forward to as many more as the Lord will give you. Don't forget Luke has your dimples as well.....LOVE THEM ALL
Post a Comment