See what great creative things being house bound will produce? You guys are so funny and watching Gracie checking out the brothers is a hoot...Love and Miss you all, Grammy
Oh. My. Goodness. Too cute! I just love Gracie's delayed reaction...checking out what to do from Luke and Ben. However, I noticed she didn't have to think twice about acting like a monkey!!! :-) So sweet! Love you all!
5 comments:
I love watching Gracie check to see what her big brothers are doing! The skunk is hilarious!
See what great creative things being house bound will produce? You guys are so funny and watching Gracie checking out the brothers is a hoot...Love and Miss you all, Grammy
That was too cute!!
Oh. My. Goodness. Too cute! I just love Gracie's delayed reaction...checking out what to do from Luke and Ben. However, I noticed she didn't have to think twice about acting like a monkey!!! :-) So sweet! Love you all!
I almost just fell over at how cute that was... Gracie is so precious how she watches Luke and Ben. I'M GOING TO EAT THEM ALL!!!
Post a Comment