Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First of many.....

This week Jacob got to wear his first of many hand-me-downs from his big brothers! Yes, you can do the math....Ben was 14 months old when we brought him home and he wore these pjs. Jacob is 5 months! :) They are 9 month pjs if you are wondering! Jeff brought down the bag of 9-12 month clothes from the attic this week. I had so much fun sorting and remembering how little the boys were when they first came home.


3 comments:

Esquire's Wife said...

It's funny how many memories can be conjured up by onesie or sleeper!

Becky Kerger said...

Love recalling those precious memories...and getting to enjoy them all over again. Love you all, Grammy

Kameron Meyer said...

So cute! I just got out Jack's old 18 month clothes for George, and I was overwhelmed with memories and even the smell of Jack as a baby!! Love those cute pictures!