Friday, March 22, 2013

Jacob's Birthday (cont.)

Here are a few pictures from the rest of our birthday celebration.




 
This year I was not going to do any special themed parties or cakes for birthdays. I caved a wee bit though since Jacob loves trains so much. I really wanted to try making him a train cake. He loved it!


When Jacob came downstairs from his nap and saw the train, he had the biggest eyes and smile. He then started singing "Happy Birthday" to himself! So cute!




On Monday, his actual birthday, Jeff and I were able to take Jacob out for breakfast. Each of the kids have really enjoyed this special time with Mommy and Daddy alone! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for helping watch the older kiddos!


Monday was cold and rainy, so we went to the mall to play at the indoor playground and ride the train. Yes, Jacob got to ride two trains for his birthday this year!



Finally, here are just a few shots I took of Jacob, our two year old!




"Are we done yet? I said CHEEEEEEESE!"


Whew, what a weekend of celebration!

3 comments:

Kergers said...

Great job on the train cake!! You all will need to come visit and go to the train parks here. Love his are we done yet face.

Kameron Meyer said...

He is...just...precious! And what a good job on the cake, Mama! Love you guys!

Becky Kerger said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cake...and Jakey's precious look of sheer delight at his presents brings a smile to my heart! Kiss him and the rest of the bunch for Grammy...MUUUUUAAAWWWHHHH!!!