Saturday, September 8, 2012

Random Cute Picture

Okay, outside of Luke's eyes being closed, this would have been a cute picture of the kiddos getting ready for church! They absolutely love holding on to one another and walking together. It is so sweet. We can't wait to see how baby boy will fit in with this crew. This week I had an OB appointment. On the way out the door Gracie asked where I was going and I told her the doctor was going to check and make sure baby brother was okay. She lit up like a Christmas tree and said "HE'S COMING OUT TODAY?????" They are all so excited to meet him and so are we. Only 7 more weeks left! Incidentally, whenever Gracie does not want to do something or eat something she says, "I can't, the baby in my tummy is hurting me." Too funny.

2 comments:

Kameron Meyer said...

Adorable! I can't believe what a big boy Jacob is already! I guess he has to be with a baby brother coming soon! Love you all and can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!

Gentry said...

Oh Gracie! I love the things she says :) So precious.