Just wanted to post a few fun summer photos. Mostly we have been trying to beat the heat.
Jacob is finally old enough, with supervision, to play with play-dough with the older kids. He loves it, and actually does a decent job keeping it out of his mouth. For July we made red play-dough with blue sparkles.
Just chilling with my Daddy.
Our Summer Beach Babies.
"Gracie stop hugging me, I am trying to read here!!"
I forgot to post this earlier. Gracie is absolutely in love with her Aunt Gentry. She talks about her all the time! Maybe it has something to do with Aunt Gentry being a ballerina??
Playing outside: We have a small pool and a really fun water table outside. We love playing in water!
Hope you are having a fun summer too!
2 comments:
I love all these pictures!
Love summertime little ones!!! So cute! I can't get over Gracie's curly hair...adorable!
Post a Comment