Monday, July 23, 2012

Luke's artwork

Until recently Luke and Ben did not really have any interest in coloring or drawing a whole lot. They have always had the supplies, but would rather be playing or reading. Well, I have recently had to stock up on the back to school 17 cent spiral notebooks at Walmart due to the fact that Luke is drawing all the time!! Here are just a few of my favorites! :)

Luke's title for this one is: Luke the Gardner (complete with green overalls because "that's what gardeners wear!")

This is my favorite. Luke called it "A Fall Day" I think he likes abstract art. :)


Yes, this "Ocean Life" picture would not be complete without Anemones.... :)


2 comments:

Tara said...

Love your little artists!

PS. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://www.2dewdrops.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html.

Gentry said...

Go Luke!! Those were great! I especially loved the abstract one :)