Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time with Grammy

Today we said goodbye to our Grammy. She was here for over three weeks caring for us and giving us the gift of time. We will miss her like crazy, but know that Papa needs her in Arizona too! We love you Grammy. Thank you for all the hugs and for putting up with our busy household. Thank you Papa for sharing her with us for so long! Here are a few pictures of our time with Grammy. As you can see, we kept her busy!
























4 comments:

Tara said...

Oh I love these pictures! First of all, Meredith, I think you look so much like your Mom. Your smile. Your eyes. Your dimples. How special!

Second, I loved all the action shots: coloring, playing, hugging, kissing, reading. Precious.

Aren't Grandmas just the best?!?

Kameron Meyer said...

Grammy IS the best! I know there is a big empty spot when she leaves because she is such an encouragement to her daughters! Loved seeing her with all of your babies. Love you guys!

Becky Kerger said...

I feel SO special getting a blog post of my own! I may have helped out a bit but it is I, who was blessed by time with you all and the time to reconnect with my precious Morgan grandbabies. (Sssshhhh, Don't tell...this is my little secret...but I love being a Grammy cause I get to play like a little girl and no one thinks its weird!) Love and miss you all...Kiss and Hug...and a Toodley-Do!!

Gentry said...

Mom is such a good Grammy! Those pictures are precious!!