Yes, it is hard to believe but our sweet boy is one month old already! He is growing like crazy, wearing mostly 0-3 month clothes and some 3 month one piece outfits. In the last week he suddenly no longer looks like a newborn (how does that happen overnight?) He has also become much more interactive with eye contact, responding to our faces and voices, etc. He is still our gentle, sweet natured boy. Don't get me wrong, he lets us known when he needs something, but when his needs are met he is content and a cuddle bug. He is still doing great eating and sleeping (with 3 hour cycles). He likes his swing and bouncy seat, and LOVES our Ergo carrier so he can be close to Mommy. What fun it is to see the personality God gave him unfold.
Here is a video clip of his first month pictures. Some are repeats from previous posts, but I put all of these videos together at the end of the year as a momento. (Yes, it's true, who has time to scrapbook anymore with four kids!)
4 comments:
I think you are right..he has moved quickly from a new born look to an older baby look...mostly because of his size I think. His facial expressions are so dear...keeping up with all that goes on around him! Kisses and hus all around from Grammy! Love and miss you all...toodledoo! Gram
I want to hold him and love on him so much...I can't wait until December. Although he will be a little older then :-( Grow slowly Baby Jacob!
Happy one month baby Jake! You are right...he looks now like he is a 3 or 4-month old...amazing! Give him hugs for us!
So ridiculously precious!! I love him already!! I can't wait to squeeze those round little cheeks :)
Post a Comment