Friday, March 25, 2011

Our first week

We have now had a full week with our sweet son Jacob. He continues to be a sweet, gentle natured little guy, which is such a blessing with a family of four under 5 years! We all adore him and are having so much fun getting to know him. Here is a video of Baby Jake's first week!

7 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS AND MORE PRECIOUS!!!! The pictures give only a small glimpse of what a peaceful, sweet baby he is!! I love him!! always, Grammy

Turley Family said...

Such chunky cheeks, I just want to eat them! He is precious and we can't wait to meet him!

Kameron Meyer said...

He is so sweet! And we love seeing the pictures of all of you together as a family and the older kids with their new brother. Enjoy these tender first weeks of newborn life! We love you and miss you all!

Kergers said...

What cute faces he makes. My favorite so far are the ones where Ben is holding him. Can't wait to see everyone in December.

Tara said...

Loved seeing all the pictures of your family of 6! He looks like such a sweetie! Congrats again!

Rich, Tammy, Hayden, Amelia and Darwin said...

How precious!! He is adorable and you all look so happy! Congratulations!!

Gentry said...

oh my word he is so PRECIOUS!! I'm in love! Counting the days til I get to kiss those little cheeks in december :)