Thursday, April 7, 2011

Three years!

Three years ago today Jeff and I held Luke and Ben in our arms for the first time! It is hard to believe it has been three years, yet....it seems like there was never a time in our family without them!



This week, per our family tradition, we went to a local Ethiopian restaurant to celebrate this special day in our family. The boys love this tradition and so do we.

Luke is an injera eating machine, he loves Ethiopian food!!



This year Luke and Ben got to introduce Gracie to Ethiopian food since she was too little last year!



Three years ago, this was our family of four.



And now, our family of six!




Thank you God for the gift of our sons Luke and Ben!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy 3 years! What an awesome day!

Turley Family said...

I can't believe it has been 3 years already...seems like yesterday! So happy they are all part of our family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a beautiful three years! Your newest addition is adorable! - Katie Davidson

Tara said...

Happy 3 years! Love the tradition of going to the Ethiopian restaurant each year :) And I love the picture of the 6 of you!

Becky Kerger said...

I am so grateful to the Lord of ALL Creation for giving us the gift of Luke and Ben! Our hearts are full with love overflowing for our boys and our family is blessed because they are part of it! Loving you all, forever and always, Mom K...Grammy

Gentry said...

Can't believe it's been 3 years! I forget what it was like without those special two in all our lives. What a blessing they have been to all of us! And what a fun tradition to eat Ethiopian food together :) Love you guys!