Enjoying a rain storm....

Big brothers teaching Gracie to play some b-ball...
(p.s. yes I do know that they are playing basketball with a baseball and hoop...but we lost the original basketballs...and Gracie doesn't seem to mind!)

Sidewalk chalk with neighbors....

Bubbles...

Lots of time at our favorite parks...



Couch cuddle time...

Pulling out the cool weather/fall clothes...

Soccer at the park...
(The boys have been begging to play soccer, so in November they will start 5 weeks of parks and rec soccer, they are so excited!!!)



Car rides....



and some cuddle time on Mommy and Daddy's bed!
4 comments:
I can't wait till we are able to wear pants and sweatshirts (at least pants). Enjoy the cool weather, send some our way. That is so exciting the boys get to play soccer! Gracie will be a great fan.
So cute! Enjoy that fall weather...because we won't be feeling any change in the tropical seasons here! :-) Love and miss you guys!
This is one of my favorite blogs lately... I love that it is short, sweet, simply and full of lots of pictures! I can't wait till Luke and Ben start soccer, as a kid I always loved being involved in sports!
How dear my special kids are! Growing so big and so very busy! Love the smiles and the happy faces when you are on the go...as well as cuddle time (Grams personal favorite!!) Love and miss you all...have a fun time with cousin Tessie while she is there. I told her and Auntie Reagan to give you lots of hugs, kisses and squeezes from me!! Always, Grammy
Post a Comment