Friday, September 24, 2010

10 months!!

Our baby girl is now 10 months old!!! She is becoming quite the ham. She smiles at everyone and gets people smiling wherever we go. I think she has learned this from her brothers!
This month Gracie now has 3 teeth, and the second one on the top is minutes from breaking through.
She is pulling up and standing on everything, and has started to cruise as well while holding onto things.
Her big brothers taught her how to clap. She loves to "talk" on her toy cell phone, and she is eating all kinds of table foods. She is saying Dada, and lights up a room with her smile when she sees her Daddy come into a room.
Happy 10 months sweet girl!


5 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

She's just so stinkin CUTE!!!! She and the boys look like they have ALWAYS been a trio! Love and miss you all, Gram

Kameron Meyer said...

Oh my goodness....she is ADORABLE! Those little bare arms in sun dresses are about more than I can take...I want to chew on them! :-) Love you sweet Gracie!

Kergers said...

So sweet. Mia loves to play how big are you too!

Turley Family said...

So sweet!

Gentry said...

49 days and counting until I get to chew on all of them!!! Can't wait! :)