We checked out the farm life

Some HUGE award winning produce....

and of course the fair food!


It was fun watching all three kids with wide eyes taking in all the sights, sounds, and smells. We even got some free pita bread and french fries at the Mediterranean food stand, just because Gracie kept smiling at the owner!

This year Luke and Ben even got to try a deep fried snickers bar! That should be enough calories to hold them over until next year's fair!! :):)They loved it as you can tell!


Even though it rained towards the end of our visit, we had such a great morning together as a family.
2 comments:
How fun! As a kid I always loved going to the State Fair as a family! As a matter of fact the AZ State Fair is in town too and this really made me want to go! Haha, I am glad that you, Jeff & the kids had such a great time!
Oh, so much fun. Wish Tessa and I could have come along too! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment