I still can't believe every month as this time rolls around and our little girl is one month older! She continues to be a delight and joy to all who know her, as well as a ham! This month she has added "Mama" "uh-oh" and "Da" (ie. dog) to her vocabulary. (The other night at about 3 AM I heard Gracie awake and playing, and I thought for sure I kept hearing her say "Dog". I got up to check and sure enough Clara had somehow pushed open the door and was laying in the doorway of Gracie's room. Gracie was standing up in her crib laughing and giggling at her new "roommate"!)
Gracie finally got her fourth tooth, and she is taking steps holding our hands. She loves singing and dancing, especially with Luke and Ben. She loves to chase and be chased by her brothers when she is crawling. She loves trying to give kisses to Clara, and I do believe that she could get the coldest of hearts to warm up with her contagious giggle and grin! Happy 11 months to us baby girl!
2 comments:
Happy 11 months sweet girl, we miss you!
Almost the big 1 year old! Mia let out a giggle when she saw Gracie with food on her face.
Post a Comment