Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update

Thanks so much for all your prayers and encouragement! Not much has changed today, I am still in quite a bit of pain. My right foot is twice the size of my left and pretty purple. Much like a car accident, I had no idea all the places I hit on the way down the stairs until today when I am feeling black and blue all over, reality is hitting hard!

Contractions eased off some last night, but have continued all day today. They are just annoying, not uncomfortable, so my doctor is not too worried at this point. I have my regular OB appointment Friday and will be 34 weeks at that point, so unless there are any big changes they will just check me out then.

Kam and Josh are heading back to Ohio tomorrow, it has been a huge blessing to have their help today, and we will all be sad to see them leave. Luke and Ben are great little helpers as well. Jeff is going to set up everything tonight downstairs so that in the morning when Kam and Josh leave I will be able to reach everything with only needing to go 4-5 hops on the crutches.

Thank you to those nearby who have so generously offered to help us through this time. At this point, I don't even know where we need the help most! I do have friends that will drive us to appointments the next two days, and after that I promise I will ask for help as it comes up!!

Thanks again for your continued prayers!

No comments: