Today marks 28 weeks for our little one. We are now officially in the 3rd trimester! Only 12 more weeks (give or take) left until she arrives. These weeks are just flying by. Here is the updated photo of us at 28 weeks!
You appear to look like the healthiest pg ladyI have ever seen! I wish that was the case and pray one day soon you will wake up and the "icks" will be all gone. Love and Miss you, my precious #2...counting the days! Always, Mom...Grammy K
4 comments:
You look beautiful! Hope you are feeling good!
You appear to look like the healthiest pg ladyI have ever seen! I wish that was the case and pray one day soon you will wake up and the "icks" will be all gone. Love and Miss you, my precious #2...counting the days!
Always, Mom...Grammy K
Yeah! You are beautiful.
Yeah for belly pics! I love seeing the boys kiss your belly. Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment