On another note, my sweet hubby gave me a WONDERFUL present today, he says it is a "Happy 3rd Trimester Present".....but whatever the reason, my hubby knows me well. He bought me the newest CD from Selah!!! If you know me at all, you know that I adore every song/CD ever produced by this group. This CD is no different, I LOVE IT!! (If you were at our wedding, the song I came down the aisle to was Selah's rendition of "You raise me up.")

This CD was especially meaningful. The group has taken a break over the last year or so because one of the main members of the group, Todd Smith and his wife Angie lost a baby girl. They were told at an 18 week ultrasound that their daughter was "not compatible with life" and given the choice to terminate their pregnancy. Todd and Angie chose to carry their daughter to term, and lost her two hours after she was born. Their story is amazing and the last song of this CD is dedicated to their daughter, and other children and families that have lost lives in similar circumstances. It is beautiful. More of their story is found on their blog www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
Okay, that is all for now. I am going to go back to shivering and coughing under a blanket while it rains outside and I listen to my new CD while the boys nap!
Mer
3 comments:
Mer, Sorry to hear you are feeling so yucky. Hope it doesn't linger too long. I too love Selah and will have to put that cd on my wishlist! Can't wait till little Baby Morgan gets here! Love you
Oh how I wish I was there close by to care for you, my #2 and family...makes my heart ache...praying for a quick recovery and your dear family all back to their happy, smiling selves...minus any germ bugs!!
Love and Miss you all like crazy!! Love, Mom K...Grammy
Praying you feel better very soon!
Post a Comment