


Friday night we had a big family dinner with a Fiesta theme! Last summer we had a Luau theme dinner. Grandma is so creative to come up with fun ways to just celebrate family. She lets the older grand kids help her shop at the dollar store to find all kinds of goodies to decorate with. Dinner included enchiladas, home made chips, home made guacamole, Spanish rice, beans and Latina music!




What a fun week we had in Virginia! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for taking such good care of all of us!
This Monday Jeff started school again, so things are full steam ahead for the semester until November when life gets really crazy with a newborn! We are so glad we have had a chance to spend time with both sides of our family this summer. We miss them so much all the time!
4 comments:
I so enjoyed reading all of your recent posts....I had so many things to comment on about the cute pictures of the boys in their beds, the funny one of Jeff in the shark, the wonderful scenes from Virginia... what wonderful memories! I wish we lived closer so Jack could spend time with his cousins, too. We love you guys and are praying for you. Hugs to all five of you! :-)
What another great memory of your 2009 summer! Thanks for including us in the fun through pictures. Now...on to fall and all the excitement it will bring...yay!! Love and miss you all, Mom...Grammy
Looks like fun! I hope you are feeling better and things are going well. Check out this article I found today... doubt we can bet the bank on it, but it still made me smile a little inside. http://www.jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(09)00117-6/abstractElsevier
We had a Mexican theme night here to, last weekend. I made chicken fajitas, nachos, Brazilian dessert, and sopapillas. I made homemade refried beans, guacamole, and Spanish rice. It was an all day thing. We invited some local friends to taste it. We had to show them how to eat the fajitas and nachos. We had a great time sharing our foreign lives with the local family.
-Ann
Post a Comment