Here is a picture of the boys looking at their least favorite animal (for some reason the chimps really scared Luke, maybe because the glass makes them look so close up!)
Here is the boys watching probably one of our most favorite animals (besides the polar bears!!)


Here is Nathan and Ben playing

Luke on an elephant! This morning when I woke him up and asked him if he was ready to go to the zoo, he groggily made an elephant trunk and sound. I gathered that meant he was ready!!

Here is our packed lunch we ate in the car!

3 comments:
Hey, I know that place! I am sure the weather is a lot nicer now then before. Zoo's are so much fun! I took Uncle Adam there for his birthday, so even adults can enjoy all the animals. Looks like you guys enjoyed yourself. Can't wait to see you!
Oh, you all are so precious to us! I'm so glad that we got to go to the zoo...FINALLY.... with you! So sorry that we had to leave at lunch time. We missed the Polar Bears and otters so much!!! (Please post pictures of them so that we can see them!)
PS. We ended up taking Natalie to an urgent care on Friday afternoon (since it was Memorial Day weekend and we didn't want to take any chances of her getting worse). Turns out that she developed tonsilitis! AAGH! Thank goodness we were outside and not sharing toys- We are now on antibiotics and doing a ton better! I pray that your boys don't get it!
So cute! Can't wait until Jack is old enough to enjoy the zoo as much as Luke and Ben do!! We love you guys and can't wait to see you in a few days!
Post a Comment