Today was one of those days, that as a parent you find yourself saying something you never thought you would have to say.....
Yes, today at lunch we had to tell the boys that they needed to finish their PB&J before they could have more broccoli! We do a lot of our shopping at Costco, especially for the fresh produce because we eat it like crazy at our house, our boys love their fruit and veggies. (Mommy and Daddy are very glad for this fact!!)
Here is a clip for proof, we figure we might need to show it to him one day to prove that he loved broccoli! (In the background you can hear Ben asking for more too!)

3 comments:
Could those two boys just be any sweeter and more precious? I don't think so! How dear is this video? A wonderful one for the memory books!
Love, Mom K...Grammy
So sweet! We are looking so forward to seeing you guys this week!!!
Wow, I am impressed. What is the trick to that? I sure hope our children like the same. Love ya
Post a Comment