Monday, April 6, 2009

April Showers

On Saturday there was a baby shower for a good friend of mine, named Meredith. Well, when Gentry, my little sister was here visiting, we decided to make a diaper cake. I had seen them online, and thought we would give it a try. I could not post pictures earlier since we had not had the shower yet! We are so excited to meet Marc and Meredith's new little one in June!
So this is Gentry, showing off our final project. We had so much fun together making it!

3 comments:

The Worthey Family said...

WOW!! That is too cute! And what a great idea!! You will have to post instructions on how you did it!!

Tara said...

Very cute diaper cake! I've made one before too and they weren't as hard as they look! They sure are pretty when they are done!!!!

Becky Kerger said...

WOW...what talented and artistic daughters I have...glad you have fun doing this kind of stuff...Love you always, Mom