Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Eggs!

Tonight, the boys had their first experience dying Easter eggs! We have been playing with the Resurrection Eggs for the past two weeks or more (if you don't know what those are they are a wonderful way of teaching the real Easter story to little ones through small objects representing the Easter story inside of plastic eggs). So, the boys already love eggs, and were thrilled to get to color on some eggs.



Of course we did have an occasional casualty, but all in all they did pretty good. We love watching them experience things for the first time!

5 comments:

Esquire's Wife said...

Looked like fun! We're going to dye our eggs tomorrow. Happy Easter! He is Risen!!!

Tara said...

You are so brave! I haven't attempted that with my two! They turned out so cute!

PS. We love resurrection eggs!

Becky Kerger said...

...and the traditions continue...dying eggs in the coffee mugs!! Sure wish I was there to watch all the excitement...what precious smiles as they review their wonderful coloring efforts! Enjoy each day...these are precious memories you are building that they will take to their families one day! Love and Miss you all,
Mom...grammy

Rich, Tammy, Hayden, Amelia and Darwin said...

What fun!! Sorry to say I was not brave enough to dye eggs with Hayden this year... I love the one year post as well... time flies so fast, doesn't it?? You guys look great, hope you are doing well!!

Turley Family said...

Now all they need is matching policeman shirts :-) Happy Easter Morgans!