If you have never watched the movie Sandlot, it is such a cute film. Of course it is a favorite of mine since "the beast" happens to be a Mastiff, like our sweet Miss Clara. Well, today the boys were playing baseball and the ball rolled under the table and into Miss Clara's paws, a true Sandlot moment. Clara loves when the boys play ball, because she often likes to join in.
Luke and Ben are fearless on a normal day when it comes to our "beast", but for some reason today, the thought of crawling under the table and trying to retrieve the ball under Clara's watch was just too much for the boys. Never fear, Mommy went to the rescue and saved the day and the baseball... and Miss Clara got an extra hug and kiss while I was under the table.
2 comments:
What a cute post about such a cute movie!!!!
Miss Clara has no idea that the seed for her home in your heart was planted by that movie!! How cute is this story and all the antics of the Morgan household...wish I was closer to wintess them first hand...but for now I am happy to have blogs to connect me. I love and miss you all!
Always, Mom...Gram
Post a Comment