This month we had an amazing family fun day. It was our first visit to the NC Transportation Museum! It was probably one of our favorite day trips so far. We knew the boys would be enthralled with the cars, planes, trucks, and trains, but so was Gracie!
Waiting for our real train ride!
Grandpa Morgan would have loved all the old cars!
Oh the trains! Simply amazing. The museum was full of fascinating details about life as a railroad worker.
The replica of the Wright brothers famous plane was pretty cool too.
There was also an exhibit of fire trucks.
But, the trains were by far the favorite!!
I have a feeling this is not the only time we will visit this fun spot!
1 comment:
I think cousin Nate would LOVE LOVE LOVE this place to visit! I think Grammy would too! Such fun places you all seem to find. Lucky Family!!
Post a Comment