Friday, January 16, 2015

Isaac is 10 months!

How can it be that our sweet baby is already 10 months?!! Time is just flying by with this sweet boy. Isaac is on the move this month. He can pretty much get to wherever he wants with pivoting, half crawling, and rolling or pulling himself up. He is loving trying new table foods and eats everything like a champ. His favorite food this month is shredded cheddar cheese and blueberry pancakes! Isaac celebrated his first Christmas this month too!

Here is a handful of pictures of our sweet boy this month.

















I really don't think he could get any more sweet and precious! Happy 10 months little one!

2 comments:

Kameron Meyer said...

Oh my goodness! What a bundle of sweetness! That smile! I love him and wish I could squeeze on him in person.

Becky Kerger said...

He is one BEAUTIFUL baby boy!!Happy 10 month sweet Isaac!!!Grammy loves you!!!!