Friday, October 3, 2014

Our little Ballerina


I know we are a bit biased as her parents, but we think this little ballerina is absolutely beautiful! Gracie started a few weeks of beginning ballet through parks and rec. We thought for sure she would take after her Mama and be too shy. She proved us wrong. She absolutely adored it and decided she wanted to take ballet "every day!"


 


I could only take pictures from a small window, so please excuse the horrible picture quality!




Thank goodness God gave us a bit of frill and pink to enjoy in our daughter! I stand amazed that she is so absolutely girly with all her brothers around!


The park and rec facility has a decent indoor playground attached to the ballet classroom. I thought that it would work out great to have the boys playing while Gracie danced. I was wrong. The boys kept wanting me to lift them up so they could peek in the window. Afterwards I overheard Jacob saying, "I missed you Gracie. You looked beautiful. I am so proud of you!" Her brothers all made her give them their own personal recital at home too! They are her biggest fans!



3 comments:

Turley Family said...

Tessa has that same outfit!! I wish we could get them in a picture together. Too cute!

Kameron Meyer said...

So cute! I love seeing all my ballerina nieces!

Becky Kerger said...

Sweet Gracie will always have a grand audience for whatever she does. Siblings make the greatest cheer leaders!! Don't you remember?? Love and miss all my Morgan Grandbaby blessings!! Hugs and Kisses to all. MUUUUAAAAWWWHHH!!!