On Monday, our sweet boy Isaac turned 4 months! Isaac is such a sweet boy and aptly named after laughter. He is full of coos and giggles and the sweetest smiles. He is just an absolute joy. This month Isaac has discovered his feet. He is rolling all over the place and holding toys in his hand (and mouth!)
Here are some pictures of this month! At his 4 month appointment he was 15 lbs and 4 ounces! He is wearing all 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers.



3 comments:
I can't get over how blonde he is!! So cute! He is his own little person...but I think I saw glimpses of Gracie, Jacob, Caleb and Jeff in those pictures. Wish I could hug on him! Love you guys!
Happy 4 months sweet Isaac! Wish we could meet you before you get any bigger!
Hugs and Kisses to you sweet boy! MY, how you have grown since Grammy held you last!! What a little chunker! Looks like you are much loved by you sweet sibs as well. Hugs and Kisses to all..Grammy could cry she misses you so much!!
Post a Comment