It is especially rewarding to watch our children love to read God's Word.
This month Luke and Ben have both discovered that they can read or "devour" their own chapter books. There is no stopping them now!
Gracie off course is dying to be able to read and keep up with her big brothers too! I love these pictures. They remind me of how much I loved to bury my head in a good book when I was young.
Caleb would like to keep up with his older brothers as well, but at this point he likes to just chew on letters and books!
Jacob loves to read too!
2 comments:
Reading a good book in the summer- there's NOTHING better!! Ahh, so glad you've passed that love to them. One of the best gifts you can give 'em!
So glad all my Grandbabies love to read...like their Grammy! This is your window to the world. L, B, G, J and C, your Mommy was a CRAZY reader when she was little! Books are our friends, forever! Love you all! always, Grammy
Oh, gotta go read some more...
Post a Comment