There are some weeks, as the Mommy of lots of little ones, that I get a bit overwhelmed with the chaos, noise, or the immensity of the job. This week this particular verse has really encouraged me. Sometimes in the midst of changing diapers, discipline issues, and spilled sippy cups it is pretty easy to forget that, this too is the Lord's work and is not in vain. I pray this verse encourages other young mothers too!
This week I have loved watching the interactions between our #1 and #5. Special moments between siblings are windows that God gives us as parents to show us in a practical way that our labors are not in vain.
Thank you Lord for the much needed reminder that our work is not in vain!
4 comments:
Thank you for that reminder, Mer. I need it, too. And how special to see that oldest/youngest relationship developing in your home. I hope it will be as special long-term as the relationship Gen has with her oldest siblings! Love you.
oh goodness, so precious! i just love that picture of the 5 of them & gracie's pink boots :) OF COURSE it is hard & exhausting (mentally & physically!) most of the time, but thank you for the reminder that the Lord sees our work as so very important. hope you have a wonderful christmas!
~lindsey
Awesome! Luke has a helpful spirit and so compassionate! I miss seeing him!!
My sweet #2.....you bet your life this is tough work...its KINGDOM work!! Don't ever get too busy to remember the importance of this task you have been given...and do not allow the world to ever steal your JOY in doing so! I love you...thanks for the reminder..I need it once in a while...still. I love you, Ma
Post a Comment