One of our favorite Christmas traditions for our family is baking cookies and taking them to share with neighbors!
Here are our little "elves" helping me make cookies!
One favorite recipe from my Grammy is Christmas wreath cookies. They are kind of like rice krispe treats, but made with frosted flakes, with green food coloring and shaped into wreaths. Well, I forgot to buy frosted flakes this year and didn't realize it until we had already melted the marshmallows. We were forced to use what was on hand, Trix cereal. So, instead of Christmas wreaths, we decided to call it "Grinch Poop" (surprisingly enough, this was mommy's idea, not daddy's)! The kids love the Grinch Poop! :)
I have great decorating helpers!
Of course sometimes there is more eating than decorating!
Then my little helpers deliver our goodies to neighbors!
Even Caleb helped to deliver cookies!
Merry Christmas Eve!!
3 comments:
Such sweet face of hospitality! I think the kids are sweeter than the cookies! Course Grammy always says that...love and miss you all!
Grinch poop, LOVE it! Miss you all!
Cutest cookie elves ever!!! Precious little faces. I love the grinch poop!! Very resourceful :) Love & miss you all!
Post a Comment