A few weeks ago I had the chance to put the new lens on my camera to work! Here are a few of my favorites!
Our five amazing blessings! On a funny side note: on election day Jeff was in training all day. I was afraid he would not get home in time for me to vote, and I missed the early vote. So, I took all five by myself to vote! (True American spirit!) On the way out of the polling place, a lady came up to me and said, "Do you have an in home day care? I am looking for a place for my grandson."
No, no...these are all mine, no daycare service here. :) At least she thought I was handling them well enough to want me to watch her grandson! :) LOL
Daddy and Mama's boy
Our busy boys!
Yes, Caleb is there too! He is peeking over Daddy's shoulder!
#1- Our Luke
#2- Our Ben
#3- Our baby girl, Gracie
#4- Our Jacob
I just had to add this picture. That day was SO windy, all of us had wild hair!
#5-Last but not least- our sweet Caleb
A fall baby was perfect for the sweet cocoon my sister had made for me when Jacob was born!
.jpg)
7 comments:
What great photos! You have been abundantly blessed!
Beautiful pictures of your beautiful family! Looks like it was a gorgeous day and your camera captured everyone so wonderfully! Love the cocoon for Caleb!
These pictures are so precious...and so good! And, I'm so touched that two of your babies could use the cocoon, with a long-distance hug from their Aunt Kamie! We love you all and miss you.
Wonderful pictures!!! The one of the 5 sibs all together is just perfection, I can't get over it. Also, props for voting with that brood! Sheesh, I would have been like yeah, nope not happening. You amaze me. Too funny about that lady mistaking you for a day care! :) Love & miss u all!
Although I was privy to most of these pics before the rest of the world was blessed by them...I adore them. is it really the lens or the photographer, I wonder who does such good work? Precious babies...love them all! Hugs and Kisses. Miss you.
These are such good pictures! And I love the comment from the lady at the polling place :)
Cute Cute Cute!!
Post a Comment