Friday, November 9, 2012

1 Month!!

Today our Caleb is one month old! Caleb is such a sweet little one. He is growing so fast. He is still wearing his newborn clothes, but is able to wear some 0-3 months clothes as well, especially due to his length! He has officially moved into size one diapers. He is eating and sleeping well, usually in 3 hour cycles. He absolutely LOVES our Ergo carrier and so do I. We call it his sleeping pill. No matter what time a day, if I put him in the carrier he is asleep in less than five seconds!

He loves his siblings, and they adore him. It really is such a highlight of our day to watch the sweet interactions.

Okay, so outside of hoodie weather, warm PJ's are my next favorite thing about cold weather! :)



Caleb is very interactive already, and is actually occasionally smiling in response to us. (He reminds us of Gracie in this regard!)


Caleb is also starting to become interested in colors and toys. His siblings love obliging and rearranging the toys to see which he shows most interest in!



Caleb is a super sweet cuddle bug (much like Jacob!)


Thank you Lord for a safe and healthy first month!

2 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

Grammy cannot believe how much Caleb is filling out just since I left! So glad they are all still enamored with their new brother. Love and miss you all...MMUUUAAAWWWHHH!

Gentry said...

Absolutely precious!!! I just love his sweet litte smile :) I can definitely see a little Gracie in him. Love & miss u guys!