Saturday, March 12, 2011

6 years and counting.....

I can hardly believe that today marks our 6th wedding anniversary!!! It really seems like just yesterday! Thank you Lord for the gift of marriage and all that you teach us about Yourself through each other. Thank you for the gift of my husband and our six years together!!

Here is a short clip of photos of our last 6 years (plus our dating year). When making this video I realized that we have become horrible at taking pictures of just the two of us once we added kids to the picture, but I am going to try to work on that!


5 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! We SERIOUSLY miss you guys! Would love to get together with you and catch up...maybe after the little man arrives!?

Dana Erickson said...

Awesome video! Congratulations! I loved that it showed how much you have grown and changed as a couple and as a family... Only a few more days and your family will be growing again, Can't wait! :)

Kergers said...

Happy anniversary! Enjoy your date night!

Becky Kerger said...

Love you both now, 6 times more than before...always, Mom K

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!