Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Reading




It is no surprise that our family loves books! Much to our joy, both the boys love to read and now so does Gracie! This summer we have made multiple trips to our local library. (Yes, Mommy is figuring out how to take all three out in public!) We kept track of our summer reading and have checked out and read a total of 140 books this summer! Of course, each of the books was probably read at least 3 or 4 times! We love books!

4 comments:

Tara said...

This is one of my favorite posts so far! We love books too, but haven't ventured to the library since the Sams were born. I can't wait to do that more though as the kids get older. A love for books is a wonderful thing!

Becky Kerger said...

Grammy loves books too!!! Lots and lots of books everywhere you look and reading 2 or 3 at a time!!SO glad my Grandbabies love books like their Mommy and Daddy do too! Love the pictures..I want my own copies for my frig so I can see you reading everyday!! Hugs and Kisses to all, Grammy

Mike said...

I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on AdoptionExperiences.com.and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.

Mike@adoptionexperiences.com

Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com

Kurt and Kayla said...

Oh my goodness! Your family is beautiful. Your boys are SO handsome and your baby girl is a doll. It's been awhile since I looked and it was good to hear from you.