I have been such a slacker in taking pictures and posting this summer. I have just been too busy with the boys to keep up, and to be honest I usually blog while they nap....but lately Mommy takes naps too instead!!
Here is Ben enjoying the summer to its fullest with watermelon, yummy!!
Here is a picture of me and our baby girl at 22 weeks, with her big brothers so eager for her to come join our family!
5 comments:
Love the Mommy in waiting picture by your front door! If you think you are busy now...hang on as things will get moving much faster come November! Looking forward to being with you for a time and seeing those precious faces up close and personal! Can't wait...love and miss you all, Mom...Grammy
So adorable! Mer...you look great, despite how sick you've been feeling. The boys are precious and will be wonderful big brothers! We love you and miss you!
Yeah for a belly shot! I love seeing the boys hug your belly, so cute! Looking good momma!
Love Raggs
So glad to hear an update from the Morgans! Congrats on reaching 22 weeks and looking so good!
You look great!! And I don't blame you...Take advantage of napping when the kids nap as long as you can!! Glad to have an update though!! Ben is so cute eating the watermelon!! They are going to be such good big brothers already excited about their new little sister!! :)
Post a Comment