I would post a picture of my baby bump silhouette, but since I have been so sick for the last 20 weeks, there is not to much to show quite yet....maybe in another couple of weeks! :) One blessing has been the "very bad days" seem to be spacing out at least a little, giving me two to three "good days" in between as a break. All four of us are excited to have me feeling at least a little better. Each new good day is a day of celebration in our house!
So instead of baby bump pictures, I will just post cute funny pictures of our sweet Miss Clara instead. Clara hates lightning and fireworks, she paces and pants and generally makes us all miserable and unable to sleep when she won't settle down. As you can imagine, this last weekend with July 4th was pretty rough on her. Her favorite place to hide when she is scared is our bathtub!


Okay, we will try to post again on Thursday evening or Friday morning after we have our next appointment and ultrasound!!!
2 comments:
Poor Miss Clara...nothing seems to ease her anxiety during those storms! Glad she is blessed with a loving family that understands her quirks...SOOOO, I too, can't wait for my phone call on Thursday...this Grammy will be happy and blessed either way...
Hugs and Love to all,
Mom K...Grammy
How exciting! I hope the baby is cooperative so you can see boy or girl!! Congrats again on the new addition...Can't wait to see your post when you find out!! :)
Post a Comment