Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Fun with Aunt Gentry


This week has been such a blast with Gentry here, even though we have been sick, she has taken such good care of us all! (I think we will all go into withdraw when she leaves, especially Miss Clara!)


Today we finally got rid of all the gloom and rain we have had this past week and had some sun! We all went to the park to enjoy a picnic lunch and some play time with Aunt Gentry before she flies back to school tomorrow.
(This is one of my favorite pictures ever of Luke and Ben, it really just shows how close they really are.)







Aunt Gentry is a huge Phoenix Suns fan, so the boys had to wear their Suns attire just for her. Plus they have to get ready for our trip to Arizona this May for Aunt Raleigh's wedding! We are going to miss her so much!

2 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

I am so grateful for this time you all had together...even though I was back home missing you! The pictures of your time together make me smile...just like all of you! Love, Mom K...Grammy

Kameron Meyer said...

Gentry is such a good auntie! I'm so glad she got to spend such good time with you all and she got to be there for some special moments! Love you!