Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12, 2005....Four Years!!!!

Today is our four year anniversary! Here is a short montage with a few pictures of our dating year, proposal, and wedding! Jeff and I met in December of 2003. In January I had shoulder surgery and my friends from church (including Jeff) helped drive me to physical therapy appointments, take out my trash, and help care for Clara while I was unable to do those things. My Mom had also flown out to take care of me and was immediately impressed with Jeff. One night, much to our dismay, we had discovered a small mouse in my kitchen. My mother and I are both deathly afraid of the small creatures. We had set traps, which were successful, but neither one of us would even go downstairs to check on them. My mom suggested that I call that nice young man named Jeff to come help us out. Indeed he did, my hero! In March of 2004 we started dating. In November of 2004 we flew out to Phoenix to visit my family for by birthday and Thanksgiving. We also had a trip to the Grand Canyon, which is where Jeff proposed on November 28, 2004. We were married at the Langley Air Force Base Chapel on March 12, 2005!



Four years later, here we are with many, many more years to come! I love you Hubby!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary Jeff and Meredith!

Becky Kerger said...

What precious pictures, what precious memories and what a promising future to look forward to! You are both loved and cherished as wonderful blessings that make us up as a family...enjoy your day! Love, Mom and Dad K!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Nick & Meg Smith said...

Jeff and Mer,

Congratulations on giving your all for the journey that He has set before you with one another. Our prayers and His amazing love on your marriage and family!