We woke up this morning to a winter wonderland again!!! The highs today are in the 30's and by Friday they are calling for them to be in the 70s again! Gotta love God's sense of humor when it comes to the weather. Here are just a few pictures of the boys enjoying this unusual March weather. If I haven't said so already, I love snow and winter so I am not sad to see it stretched out a bit longer!

Here are a few funny pictures of Jeff trying to do some PT with Miss Clara's help!

Love,
Mer
2 comments:
How fun is this...more snow!! It did snow for all of us on Mar. 12, 2005? Remember?? Both of the boys look so cute and Ben looks so confidant as he walks around in his little boots! Luke trying to decide if he is enjoying this or not?? Jeff looks like Miss Clara has decided for him not to any more PT! Great pictures...Love and Miss you all, Mom...Grammy
I think You are creative, I like your article and have a nice days. :) .
http://marketvaluer.blogspot.co
Post a Comment