Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!



Today is Jeff's birthday!!! Wasn't he such a cute little kid?? He will spend most of his birthday at school, but we will celebrate when he comes home. Thank you Lord for giving our Daddy another year of life. Thank you for the growth we see in him as he learns to trust you more and more each day!
Love,
Mer, Luke and Ben

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! Hope today is a great one for ya!

The Worthey Family said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff!! From the Worthey's...I know Tommy hates that he won't be in class with you today! HAHAHA

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! I hate that I didn't read this blog until after Jamie left for class...Otherwise, he might have made the class sing to you!

Hope you have a great day though! Looking forward to seeing you on our zoo trip soon!

Becky Kerger said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Your in laws across the country are wishing you a wonderful and blessed year ahead. Love and miss you all, Mom K...Grammy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! (Even though I'm behind in my blog reading and it's now a week past your birthday.) --J