Saturday, February 21, 2015

11 months!

On Valentine's Day or sweet love bug turned 11 months old! He is such a cuddle bug. He is also on the move and getting into everything!


 

Isaac loves keeping up with his big siblings and enjoying the outdoors.




Isaac had his first stomach bug this month. Poor baby was miserable, but still smiley and cuddly!



Isaac loves to play with anything that makes noise, balls, tupperware and anything he is not supposed to get into.











Isaac still loves to pull off his socks too!







Isaac also experienced his first snow!





Happy 11 months sweet boy! Slow down we are not ready for a birthday just yet!

3 comments:

Kameron Meyer said...

So cute! Happy 11 months, Isaac! Love the matching jammies pictures with Caleb...reminds me of some other matching little brothers I know! Love you guys!

Turley Family said...

So cute! I want to squish his face! Love and miss you guys!

Becky Kerger said...

Grammy can't believe Isaac is already 12 months!! I love that he remains a blondie among a bunch of brunettes! Such a sweet sweet smile on that chubby face...wish I could smush it...
love and miss you all...