Thursday, February 13, 2014

34 weeks!

This week marks 34 weeks in our pregnancy! Only 6 weeks to go. Since Caleb showed up two weeks early, we are trying to be prepared for anything! We are in the midst of moving all the kids up in bedrooms and car seats to make space for the new baby brother. I am feeling as expected when expecting, but my hubby and kids are a great help. For the time being I am still working as long as I can, but I have cut back on my hours. All the kids fight over whose turn it is to rub Mommy's feet! :) With four babies in four years I am just praying this will not be an unexpected home delivery! :)


When we moved in August, we thought we would stay at the same church. The extra drive time was just too much and we felt as though we would not get involved with our church so far away. God blessed us with an amazing church body, literally just around the corner from our new house. This sweet family of believers has been a blessing to us from day one. The outpouring of love for our family and children is just phenomenal. There are two other women in our Sunday School class due with new little ones soon. One of them is due just six days before us. 

This sweet church threw a diaper shower for the two families that have little boys due the same week! I was really quite overwhelmed by the love and generosity of this small church when we are so new to them.



Gracie got to join me at the shower along with Jeff's Mom Carol. (There are some perks to being the only girl among so many boys!)




I have seen diaper cakes before, but how adorable was this diaper motorcycle?????!!!




We can't wait to introduce baby Morgan #6 in just a few short weeks!! Please keep us in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA! I am excited for you but will miss you all at Bay Leaf! Please come back for fall festival and things!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have found a new church family, but I echo what Nicole said--we miss you!! I will beanxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby #6! :)

Becky Kerger said...

What a sweet welcome for a new mom to the group and her newest baby! Just a few weeks and Gram will be there too!! Hold on Mer...

Linda said...

Oh boy, praying that little one stays put! You look wonderful and it was so very sweet of your new church to bless you with a shower! Praying for a good 6 weeks ahead...