Yes, Jacob is trying to nurse this doll, and is fiercely protecting him at the same time!
Look at our sweet girl's growing pony tail! If only she would keep it in for more than 5 seconds!
Just a cute picture of our five spending time together.
Grandpa and Grandma Morgan were able to visit recently.
Awhile ago I found these cool "potato sacks" for the kids to play with. I had forgotten about them until Grandpa and Grandma were here for their visit. The kids loved them!
Luke and Ben's #1 Cheerleader is Gracie!
I think this just may be my all time favorite picture of Gracie and Caleb so far!
Just hanging around before bedtime......
2 comments:
Can I just say how much I love big families and all those "random" moments of togetherness and cuteness!!!?? And Jacob nursing/defending the baby...just about had me laughing off the chair, that cute boy! (Jack saw the potato sacks and is hoping to get some of his own to play with!) Love you all so much...miss you...too far away!!!
Oh we miss those monkeys! Gracie and Mia need to talk to Tessa about keeping a ponytail in their hair.
Post a Comment