One of our favorite places is the library and we manage to visit every week. Once we come home it might as well be Christmas the way the kids act with new books to read. I love watching them enjoy books! I also love that I can make lunch with less distractions while they pour over the new stack of books! :)
This week was a special trip to the library. I had promised the boys that once we completed a certain level of our phonics and reading instruction in our language arts, they could have their own library cards! Well, both boys are doing great and earned their very own library cards. They had so much fun picking out their own books to read!
Note which child chose the book about animals and which one chose the book about monster trucks!
2 comments:
Yay for libraries and new library cards! Wish we could have weekly library trips too, but we'd have to learn Dutch in order to enjoy the books! :-) Love you guys and love that you are a reading family!
Grammy LOVES libraries...always has, always will...now it runs in the family! So proud of my little Grandbaby readers!!
Post a Comment